Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Addicted!!!!

I am so addicted to grocery shopping with coupons. I know it sounds CRAZY but I can't wait to see what is on sale and if I have the right coupons. Then it is a hunt to find everything and see how much I saved. Seriously we have gone at 6:00 am just to get what we want just like Christmas Shopping. Call me crazy but I am addicted. Plus you should see my food storage. WOW, I must be getting old because I can't wait to get the sunday paper and then to get the ad for the sales. But what ever it is I love it.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

LOL you are too funny! I have to admit though I am a fellow shopper. I am addicted to grocery shopping. My food storage is getting out of the "totally pathetic, you will not survive more than 1 week" stage to "ok, you might make it a couple of months...but boy will you be hating life" stage :) I should try the coupon thing, but I am too cheap to subscribe to the newspaper to get the coupons....things that make you go hmmmmmm