Friday, November 21, 2008

Tag

Tagged

7 THINGS I CAN DO...

1. Cook
2. Laugh til I almost pee
3. Text
4. Sew
5. Run a trackhoe
6. Read a REPC
7. Read Twlight books over and over

THINGS I CAN'T DO

1. Sing
2. Be nice to people I can't stand
3. Say "No" to the people I love
4. Live with out Sheri (my BFF)
5. Public speaking
6. Whisle very loud
7. Rope

THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO Dave

1. His personality
2. His honesty
3. He's a good person/dad
4. He is so nice.
5. His eyes
6. He is a very hard worker
7. He has a positive attitude toward everything.

7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN

1. Love you the most
2. You're the best
3. Do you have homework
4. What time is Cheer?
5. How was your day?
6. How was school today?
7. Did you hear from your lawyer?

7 PEOPLE I ADMIRE

1. David
2. Sheri
3. Alicia
4. My Mom
5. Hadley
6. Blu
7. Peg R

7 FAVORITE FOODS

1. El Mexicano
2. Sage Brush Grill
3. Olive Garden
4. Fish
5. Chocolate (not dark though)
6. Ice Cream
7. South China

3 comments:

The Henrie Family said...

So, of course I'm blog surfing :) So glad to see you and holy cow Hadley is growing up so tall!!!!!!

The Henrie Family said...

I will remember that! I have been trying to find a babysitter in town:) It's not very often, but exciting to know she's just down the road!

The Henrie Family said...

email me at rachel@masonkawasaki.com and I will add you to my list :) (if you'd like)